-
September 1st, 2008, 01:12 PM
#1
Inactive Member
and it looks like it is going to be very active...we sure need the rain still up here in the mountains..we got some from Fay..but we still need lots more...cmon Hannah!!!!
-
September 3rd, 2008, 04:05 AM
#2
Inactive Member
She's on her way [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
September 3rd, 2008, 08:44 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I'm afraid she will just kiss the coast of NC... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
September 3rd, 2008, 08:44 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I'm afraid she will just kiss the coast of NC... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
September 6th, 2008, 01:44 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Gustav made it this far north and we finally got some much needed rain...sadly southern OK got too much.
-
September 8th, 2008, 02:24 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Loooooooks like, ones headed my way SE of Houston...
Save me mum!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
September 8th, 2008, 01:59 PM
#7
Inactive Member
runnnn wild runnnnn for the hills LOL
-
September 9th, 2008, 02:25 AM
#8
Inactive Member
I'm stayin' unless the eye hits closer than 50 miles south of me... [img]eek.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]
-
September 9th, 2008, 08:25 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I have family in Galveston and they already left once this season...I hope it doesn't pick up speed in the gulf. We expect to get storms from Ike this weekend.
-
September 9th, 2008, 09:25 PM
#10
Inactive Member
we can use all the rain can get up here...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks